Local Student Registration Scholarship
In order to encourage students to share local perspectives on their health communication research, we are pleased to offer five (5) student registration scholarships.
ACH endeavors to increase diversity in perspective, and insights in health communication and relationship-based healthcare at the upcoming ACH Research Forum. This funding is intended to support local student scholars who may have not previously attended the ACH Research Forum and may otherwise be unable to attend due to financial limitations. Eligible student scholars include undergraduate and post graduate studies.
ACH will award five (5) $195 USD student registration scholarships.
Priority will be given to those applicants who:
1. Are a 1st time ACH Research Forum attendee;
2. Submit an abstract for consideration; and
3. Provide documentation verifying undergraduate or post graduate student status.
- Scholarship funds will be awarded in the form of a complimentary student registration for the ACH Research Forum in 2020.
- Applicant is required to be a student member of ACH to be considered for scholarship (it's free - click here to join!)