The American Academy on Communication in Healthcare (AACH) is pleased to announce the Relationship-Centered Communication Facilitators Program (RCF). Submission Deadline: September 30, 2016.
Graduates of the RCF program receive a certificate of completion along with permission to facilitate future AACH programs on behalf of their sponsoring institution. The RCF program is now the pre-requisite track for individuals who were previously interested in applying for the AACH Faculty-in-Training (FIT) program.
The RCF Program addresses the following learning objectives:
- Describe the theory behind the workshop design.
- Describe the key features of giving effective feedback.
- Design adult learning plans.
- Practice detecting and intervening in challenging small group participation.
- Practice large and small group facilitation and didactic presentations.
RCF participants will attend the AACH Winter Course and ENRICH Summer Course in 2017. Additionally, participants will join quarterly check-in calls to support progress. The program concludes with a solo-facilitated course led by the RCF participant and observed by a qualified AACH faculty member. The entire RCF program involves 70+ contact hours led by expert AACH faculty. The program duration spans an estimated one-year period (January to December).
RCF Submission deadline: September 30, 2016