Ten (10) Humanities and Social Science Scholarships for 2018 ACH Research Forum Available!
The Academy of Communication in Healthcare (ACH) is pleased to announce the availability of 10 scholarships to support attendance at the 2018 Research Forum June 1-3, 2018 at the Hilton Tampa Downtown.
ACH endeavors to increase diversity in perspective, expertise, and insights in health communication and relationship-based healthcare at the upcoming 2018 Research Forum through the provision of these scholarships to diverse disciplinary scholars in the humanities and social sciences who have not previously attended the ACH Research Forum and may otherwise be unable to attend.
Monday, February 26, 2018 at 5:00pm ET
Applicants Will Be Notified on or around March 8th.
ACH will award ten (10) $500 scholarships*. The scholarship winners will be instructed to register for the course, and will then be reimbursed.
*Awardees must register by the March 29, 2018 early bird deadline.
Priority will be given to those applicants who:
- are a 1st time Forum attendee;
- submitted (or plans to submit) an abstract for consideration; and
- are a scholar in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- From areas of health communication, communication studies, anthropology, sociology, linguistics, rhetoric, or health information technology (HIT)
- Whose work focuses on communication and relationship-centered care in health contexts