May 31 - June 2, 2019 | Pittsburgh, PA
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
ENRICH is an intensive, learner-centered course that teaches key communication, team-building and leadership skills to clinicians and healthcare administrators. These skills are key to improving the patient-clinician experience and building stronger healthcare teams and organizations.
8 Reasons why ENRICH is SO impactful:
- Learner-centered approach: Attendees develop personal learning goals to achieve during and after the course, and they select workshops focused on topics of personal interest.
- Appreciative approach: Other courses tend to focus on critical analysis only. At ENRICH, we focus on appreciation in addition to critical analysis.
- Personal awareness emphasis: Other courses tend to focus on external knowledge. At ENRICH, we also focus on increasing our knowledge about ourselves.
- Group trust: Other courses tend to focus on the expertise of the individual. At ENRICH, we trust the group to help us learn.
- Process focus: Other courses often focus on content. At ENRICH, we prioritize process.
- Welcoming, supportive peer community: The course joins together healthcare professionals who have a common goal or passion toward improved relationship-centered communication. Our skilled faculty establish inclusive small group environments and provide constructive feedback on attendees’ skills.
- Continuity and connectivity: Small groups are conducted with the same attendees each session, so deep connections with other attendees are common and much more than just “networking.”
- Revitalization and rejuvenation: Attendees engage in self-reflection, and many complete the course with a renewed sense of purpose around why they came into healthcare in the first place.
Who should attend?
Individuals interested in learning, practicing, and receiving feedback on their communication skills in the context of healthcare, including physicians, nurses, educators, coaches, trainers, hospital administrators, patient advocates.
Interested in attending?