October 27 - 30, 2019 | San Diego, California
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
Please join the Academy of Communication in Healthcare (ACH) and EACH: International Association for Communication in Healthcare for the 17th International Conference on Communication in Healthcare (ICCH)! This cutting-edge research and educational event will be held at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina in San Diego, CA, October 27 - 30, 2019.
We are excited that ICCH 2019 is being offered in collaboration with the Health Literacy Annual Research Conference (HARC), International Shared Decision Making Society (ISDM), International Health Literacy Association (IHLA) and our colleagues in the field of health communication including those affiliated with the Kentucky Conference on Health Communication (KCHC)/DC Conference on Health Communication (DCHC).
Connect with like-minded professionals who share your passion for improving healthcare communication at the largest gathering of researchers, educators, clinicians, and administrators from around the globe! Hear the latest research and teaching methods presented in a variety of educational sessions including keynotes, oral abstract presentations, poster sessions, symposia, workshops, and more!
Researchers, educators and clinicians interested in improving communication in healthcare:
- Academic faculty leaders conducting research on communication in healthcare
- Medical educators from a range of health professions:
- Physical Therapy
- And other interprofessional fields
- Patients, Patient Advocates, Caregivers, Patient Family Members
- Students from Various Health Professions
- Patient Experience professionals engaged in communication improvement
- Healthcare administrators guiding topics related to communication