Ride Share with Fellow Attendees
If you would like to get a ride with someone to and from the airport, or you have a ride to share, please feel free to communicate about that via the 2019 Winter Course community online
at ACH Connect.
Ground Transportation Options
- The Franciscan Center does not provide shuttle service.
- Uber: Whether you’re headed to Old Town Scottsdale, Downtown Phoenix, or to Sky Harbor, the Uber app connects you with a reliable ride — from low-cost to premium — in minutes. One tap and a car comes directly to you. Your driver knows exactly where to go. And payment is completely cashless. Visit here for more details: https://www.uber.com/cities/phoenix#
- Super Shuttle: (602) 244-9000 or (800) 258-3826 (BLUE VAN) or visit us online at www.supershuttle.com at least 24 hours in advance of your departure to make your reservations. (Advance reservations are not required for arrival into Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport as curb representatives present at all times.)
1. Claim your luggage.
2. Proceed outside Baggage Claim at each terminal to the sign marked “Shared Ride / VAN SERVICE.”
3. A SuperShuttle Guest Service Representative is located at each terminal’s
designated pick up location (typically on the center island).
Advise the representativethat you would like transportation to the Franciscan Renewal Center- special fare of $17.00 per person per direction. You will be advised of the van number assigned to take you to your destination. Drivers accept cash or credit cards in the vehicle if direct bill or prepayment has not already been arranged.
- VIP Taxi, 602-300-3000, their rates are very reasonable.